A high precision differential pressure measuring device has to meet the demands of smart measuring technologies in this digital era. Continue reading to find more about Testo differential pressure gauges which are operated via smartphone or tablet.
Why should you choose the differential pressure gauges from Testo?
- Wide range on offer: differential pressure measuring instruments, differential pressure transmitters, probes and multifunction measuring instruments.
- Perfectly designed: handy and robust with a large illuminated display. So that you can always keep an eye on the measuring values.
- Versatile and practical: connections for probes to measure further parameters, along with optional accessories, from the practical handy bag to the TopSafe protective case.
Essential things you should pay attention to for differential pressure measurement
Each pressure measurement parameter relates to a reference pressure: with absolute pressure to vacuum, with relative pressure to the environment. When you measure differential pressure, record the pressure difference between two values defined by you.
- This is the reason why a differential pressure measuring device always has two connections. Unlike an absolute pressure meter, which only needs one connection.
- A differential pressure measuring instrument can measure relative pressure.
- Depending on the reference value, the measurement result can therefore be positive (+) or negative (-), that is indicating either an overpressure or a negative pressure.
All depends on the differential pressure sensor
A measuring instrument can be as accurate as its sensor. Testo’s differential pressure sensors are highly sensitive, temperature-compensated and at the same time small and robust. This makes them ideally suited for critical applications